Rare Opportunity: Building & Land Parcel – Occupy or Invest
Located just off Frankston-Dandenong Road and only minutes to Eastlink, sits this rare and highly versatile facility offering, a 1,282sqm office/warehouse with rear fenced hardstand and a separate 2,857sqm land parcel at the back. 13 Elliott road presents an opportunity to acquire as a going concern, allowing you to occupy or invest with current month-to-month tenancies in place returning $102,218 pa + GST.
This property features;
– 1,282sqm total building area
– Separate, fenced 2,857sqm land parcel at the rear of the property
– Total land area of 4,676sqm approx.
– Current month to month tenancies returning $102,218 pa + GST
– Suitable for owner-occupiers + investors with opportunity to acquire as a going concern
– Dual level partitioned office space
– High clearance clear span warehousing space
– Fenced & concreted hardstand at the rear of warehouse
– Excellent reception area and full staff amenities
– Three phase power
– 2 x Roller shutter doors
Buildings with this amount of land don’t come around often, enquire now for plans or to book an inspection.