Rare Opportunity on the Thriving Maroondah Highway
– Brand new 172sqm ground floor retail/office/medical opportunity
– Modern ‘Evelyn’ building which was completed in late 2017
– Blank canvas bare shell
– Concrete floor finish
– Suitable for medical/retail/office
– Grease trap included (3000L in-ground)
– Commercial kitchen exhaust
– Disabled toilet in the tenancy
– Large windows provide excellent natural light
– NBN available
– 2 on-site garaged car parks (stacker car parks)
– Ample on-street car parking and council car parking at the rear of the building (see aerial shot)
– 750m* from Eastlink
– Significant frontage to Maroondah Highway
– Only a short walk to Ringwood Train Station and Eastland Shopping Centre
– Exceptional signage opportunities (STCA)
– 28,000 passing cars daily
– Nearby the new Sebel Serviced Apartments
– Builder Website: http://bcentral.com.au/evelyn
– Building Composition: 40 apartments, 8 offices and 2 commercial spaces spanning seven floors.
– Other tenants in the building include: Williamson Partners Accountants, Capital Business Loans Maroondah, Small Business Mentoring Service, KRW Finance, Voglwalpole Estate Agents and The Freight Department.
– Ringwood is 23KM East of Melbourne’s CBD. Nearby (within a 350m* radius) reputable neighbours of 92 Maroondah Highway include Bunnings, Costco, Coles, Aldi, Woolworths and Eastland Shopping Centre. This property is also within 600m of Officeworks and McDonalds and 750m* of Eastlink. Ringwood is situated along Maroondah Highway at the foot of the Dandenong’s operating as a gateway to the Yarra Valley, a popular tourist destination, as well as an important sub-regional goods and services hub.