An Investment That Will Have You Salivating!
Cameron is proud to present 32-40 Arkwright Drive, Dandenong. This tasty investment property is being sold with a brand new 5 year lease to a tenant that has occupied the building since new in 2012.
The premises is occupied by a high quality food company, 360 Degree Meat & Poultry that has occupied the premises since construction in 2012.
– Occupied by 370 Degree Meat & Poultry
– Returning $191,168 per annum + GST + Outgoings
– Five (5) year term from Dec-19 + Five (5) year option
– 3% annual reviews
– Extensive tenant fit-out ($1,000,000 approx.)
– 1,856sqm of total building area
– 307sqm Dual-level corporate office
– 3,140sqm approx. of land area
– Access via two separate, gated crossovers
– Full length canopy abutting side of building
– Side yard providing unbeatable truck access
– Corner block with two (2) street frontages
– Great amenities with multiple toilets & kitchenettes
– Located within Melbourne’s premier Logis Eco Estate
– Close proximity to major arterial roads including Eastlink, Greens Road, South Gippsland Highway and Dandenong Bypass
Investments on the level of Arkwright Drive rarely come to market, with a quality, long term tenant and unbeatable building, this property is sure to sell. Please contact the exclusively appointed agents for further information.