Rare As Hens Teeth!
32-34 Bennet Street, Dandenong represents an extremely rare opportunity to purchase a package comprising of a 3,032m2 building situated on a 5,558m2 parcel of land.
The location has many access points and has major arterial links nearby, such as East Link, M1 Monash Freeway, Princes Highway, South Gippsland Highway, Dandenong Bypass, Cheltenham Road and it’s only a 30 minute drive to Melbourne’s CBD.
Previously operating as a tool making facility, the infrastructure and power capacity is significant.
32-34 Bennet Street, Dandenong offers the following key attributes:
– Total Site Area of 5,558sqm
– Total Building Area of 3,032sqm
– 19 Car Spaces
– Sub Station on Site
– 1,600m2 (approx.) Rear Yard
– Dual Street Frontages (Bennet Street and Sinclair Road)
– 2 x Roller Doors (Front and Rear)
– Industrial Zone 1
– Central Location and Minutes from Central Dandenong
Further information and inspection times are available upon request by contacting the exclusive agents.