Cameron is pleased to present for sale three significant land holdings in Clyde, being 1430 Ballarto Road, 245-255 Clyde-Five Ways Road, and 1845 South Gippsland Highway. This is an exceptional opportunity to acquire a proposed state significant industrial/mixed-use greenfield site within the proposed Casey Fields South Precinct Structure Plan (PSP).
– Development scale: 81.2 ha of gross land area comprised in 3 connected land-holdings
– Combined area equating to approx one-third of the proposed PSP
– Each property has significant major road frontage
– Huge existing demand for industrial property in investors, owner-occupiers & tenants
– One of the few remaining opportunities to acquire a site of this size within the South-East
– Located in one of Australia’s fastest-growing growth corridors
– Over 1.1km of road frontage
– Convenient access to transport linkages including M1, South Gippsland Freeway, combined with future road infrastructure upgrades
An information memorandum and a detailed data pack are available on request to qualified purchasers.
Call Cameron, the exclusively appointed agent for further information.