Opportunities Are Endless
Cameron is thrilled to offer one of the most intriguing land parcels with over 1.8km of frontage to Maroondah Highway and 360 degree views of the Yarra Valley.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest Closing Thursday 14th October at 12:00pm, this is a rare opportunity to acquire a substantial land holding in the heart of the Yarra Valley.
Forming part of the proposed Healesville Mandarin Tourism Project; Concept plans were prepared and the 42.1ha of land were rezoned to Special Use Zone Schedule 2 to encourage the development of a tourist precinct. The original concept plans allowed for hotel/motel accommodation, self-contained villas, convention facilities including meeting rooms, restaurant, landscaped gardens, and a short golf course or driving range to round it out.
With the prospective of the land being rezoned back to Green Wedge, this could be an outstanding opportunity for a winery or small-scale farming.
Site features include:
– 421,489m2 of undeveloped land with sweeping views and a dam.
– Approximately 1,800m of Maroondah Highway exposure
– Multiple existing sheds on site
– Dual street frontages to Maroondah Highway and rear access from Heritage Lane
– Minutes from Healesville town centre
– In the heart of the premier winery region of Victoria.
– Prime development site forming part of the Healesville Mandarin Tourism Project
– Potential to re zone for winery, vineyard or farming use (STCA).
– Join major surrounding business include; Four Pillars Distillery, Healesville Sanctuary, Innocent Bystander and Matilda Bay Brewery
Get in contact today for a copy of the information memorandum and contract of sale documentation.