Dandenong’s Best Infill Development Site
Cameron is pleased to be exclusively appointed to present 105 South Gippsland Highway, Dandenong to market. The prominently positioned & significant 4.037 hectare* land parcel is situated on the eastern side of South Gippsland Highway between Greens Road and Dandenong Bypass.
This land presents one of the last opportunities to acquire a significant land holding in a market characterized by shrinking supply. With prominent positioning within the core south eastern industrial precinct of Melbourne and Commercial 2 zoning offering a plethora of development options and end uses, 105 South Gippsland Highway is a cant miss site.
Whist you wait to develop, 105 South Gippsland Highway has highly functional existing improvements and there is potential to find an occupier to produce income for the site on your pathway to development.
– 4.037 hectare* (40,370sqm) Commercial 2 zoned land parcel
– Total building area 5,400sqm*
– Multiple office and warehouses totalling 5,400sqm*
– Huge 165m* Street frontage to South Gippsland Hwy
– Neighbouring major occupiers including Coates Hire, Tip-Top Bakeries, A Noble & Son Ltd and Amcor.
– Excellent access to Princes Highway and the Monash Freeway (M1)
Opportunities of this scale with this level of exposure in the Greater Dandenong area exceptionally rare. Contact the exclusive agents for further information and request your IM today.
*Denotes approx area.