Melbourne?s Most Versatile Purpose-Built Industrial Hub
Ground Floor Offices: 183
1st Floor Offices: 221
Somerton Logistics Centre is Melbourne?s most versatile purpose?built industrial hub. This modern state of the art facility has been designed to meet all the needs of Australia?s largest and most robust of logistics businesses. The development is centrally located within Melbourne?s major transport infrastructure on the axis of two of Melbourne?s major arterial routes facilitating direct access to the sea and inland ports as well as the entire Eastern Seaboard.
Somerton Logistics Centre is strategically located on the Hume Highway adjacent to the Intermodal Inland Rail Terminal.
Each of the warehouse facilities provides a modern air-conditioned corporate office component with essential logistics features such as:-
– Multiple access points across 4 street frontages; Hume Highway, Cooper Street, Fillo Drive and Transport Drive
– Container rated hardstand areas
– Recessed loading docks with Tiemen dock levelers
– Internal warehouse clearance from 8.5 to 12m
– Multiple on-grade roller doors
– External loading canopies
– ESFR Fire Sprinkler System
– Capacity for increased office or showroom
– Gas available to site