New Fuel Investment In Premium Location
247 GREENS ROAD, DANDENONG SOUTH
The property provides an exceptional combination of integrated services, location and accessibility.
247 Greens Road is a brand new United Petroleum service station, to be completed in Q1 – 2020. It features an integrated convenience store and a Pie Face with drive-thru access.
Easy entry for vehicles utilising EastLink is complemented by close proximity to the LOGIS industrial park – which will be occupied by 4,000-5,000 workers when completed. With twin canopies, hi-flow diesel and B-double access – it is ready to accommodate the needs of the park and passers-by.
– Site area: 2,973sqm
– Tenants: United Petroleum & Pie Face
– Gross lettable area (GLA): 335sqm
– Weighted average lease expiry (WALE): 15.00
– Fully leased net income: $450,000 pa
– First service station off Eastlink
– Major service centre with twin canopies, hi-flow diesel and B-double access
– Fixed 3% annual reviews
– Substantial taxation depreciation benefits
– High traffic volume: 26,000+ cars and 5,000+ heavy vehicles passing daily